1-2 open positions as Associate Professor/Professor of Law
BI Norwegian Business School (BI), Department of Law and Governance, invites applications for one or two positions as either Associate Professor or Professor of Law, with special focus on Financial Markets Law and Financial Regulation (including private and public law).
The position includes research and teaching responsibilities at all levels. We are looking for a candidate with strong research capabilities and the ambition to advance the field with publications in top international journals. The candidate should demonstrate solid teaching skills. Practical experience from private or public practice is also highly valued.
- Region: Oslo
- Job type: Permanent
- Working hours: Full-time
- Working days: Day
- Location: Campus Oslo
- Application deadline: 15.08.2019
Qualifications and requirements
- The applicants should have completed a PhD in Law, and must be able to document scientific qualifications at a high level and be able to engage in an interdisciplinary research environment related to the disciplines of law, economics and finance.
- The applicants must be capable of teaching in English and Norwegian
- The applicants must document their application, a complete list of their academic work, the applicant’s highest degree and other particularly relevant education no later than 15.08.2019
- Academic works, copies of up to fifteen publications, and any information about and/or documentation of other activities that may be of significance for an assessment of the applicant’s qualifications must be submitted electronically.
Read more and apply for the job hereBy