CEPS Summer School 2019 – Economic and Financial Issues in the European Union
CEPS Academy is proud to announce the 2019 CEPS Summer School on Economic and Financial Issues in the EU. CEPS Academy are now accepting applications to participate in this unique educational experience.
The CEPS Summer School offers a truly European setting in which participants can deepen their understanding of key EU policy issues. This year’s course will cover selected issues on economic policy and financial governance, focusing on the rationale and the interests underpinning the ongoing policy debate, the market mechanisms at work and upcoming challenges.
The CEPS Summer School stretches over 6 days. Each day will offer frontal lectures and technical seminars, led by our in-house experts, and complemented by seminars and discussions with EU policymakers and visits to the EU institutions. Teaching is accompanied by group interactions aiming to upgrade knowledge and skills by sharing views and expertise and by addressing real-life policy issues. This will make the course inspiring and fun.
- Economic and financial governance of the EU: the institutional framework
- EMU economic issues: ECB monetary policy and sovereign debt sustainability
- The Banking Union: how institutions work in practice
- Developments in EU financial markets: CMU, financial integration, digital transformation in financial services
- EU upcoming economic challenges: the global economic context, internal economic challenges, new Commission’s priorities
As a renowned independent think-tank with world-class researchers covering all policy areas of the EU, CEPS endeavours to strengthen the quality of policy debates through the deepening of the knowledge about EU governance and policies in the Member States, in the private and public sector as well as in academia. The week-long programme is both intellectually stimulating and challenging.
Required qualification: Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Law or Political Science.
If you have any questions, or need more details about the programme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 7 july 2019By